It took me several weeks to finish these (not because they were hard, but because I bought too much fabric and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to cutting things out), and I didn't even have them up for a week before Sparkle was begging us to decorate for Christmas. If you are interested in the project for next year, here's
the link. They were pretty and I'll miss seeing them after all of that work!


Much to the delight of the kids, we pulled all of the Christmas stuff out and put it up the day after Thanksgiving. First we did the little tree in the playroom that's for the girls:

Then we decorated the tree in the front room. Here's Sparkle posing in front of one of her ornament clusters. It took me a lot of self control not to spread out the ornaments that she was carefully hanging all in the same spot. Believe it or not, I still haven't moved them. See, I don't always have to have things in perfect order! :)

Happy Holidays!!!
1 comment:
glad I found your blog....and you love to cut things out....I gotta get moving! Craft box here we come!
Post a Comment