Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Sweet cheeks...
We had an impromptu photo shoot today in Sevvy's room so that I could play with my new camera lens. I can't believe she's already three and a half months old! Sadly, I still have no photo editing capabilities, so you get to see 'em as I shoot 'em. Some of these are definite printers, just as soon as I can fix the color!







Special thanks to my Sparkle for her help... and for being such a great big sister. We're so glad we've had extra vacation time with you this week (school has been cancelled for the frigid temps these past couple of days). We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures! You are getting so good with your camera and the girls are adorable (I'm sure that helps)!
Um. those pictures need no editing! She is precious {I don't take the time to edit either...no time yo}
I love seeing pictures of the fam!
Love from us.
Post a Comment